Trust Deed Investing
Have Loans Available for Immediate Investment
BLACKBURNE & SONS REALTY CAPITAL CORPORATION IS CURRENTLY SERVICING OVER $55 MILLION IN FIRST MORTGAGE INVESTMENTS FOR OVER 1,000 PRIVATE INVESTORS
Not every investor is suitable to invest in fractionalized first mortgages. You must be an accredited investor, with a net worth of at least $1 million, exclusive of home, furnishings and automobiles.
of servicing fees, assuming the loan pays as agreed. This
does not constitute
an offer to purchase first mortgage investments. An offer
is made only through an Offering Circular or Private Placement Memorandum. Investing
in first mortgage investments involves substantial risk. Please
be sure to carefully read the Risk Factors section of the Offering
Circular or Private Placement Memorandum before investing.
“Most painful trust deed losses happen during real estate recessions. If your hard money broker fails, the bankruptcy trustee, the various attorneys, the receiver, the auditors, and the accountants will tend to bleed your investment dry. The wise mortgage investor will therefore choose a broker set up to survive.” – George Blackburne, III, Esq.
- Avoid hard money mortgage funds at all costs.
- Many hard money mortgage funds only cash flow when the broker has the liquidity with which to make loans and earn new loan fees.
- During recessions, investors line up to withdraw.
- Survived the S&L Crisis
- Survived the Dot Com Crisis
- Survived the Great Recession
- Our Founder's Two Adult Sons (Ages 32 and 31) Ready to Provide Continuity
- Since 1980